Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Modern Best Interior Design Kitchen


So since I needed a really good Best Interior Design Kitchen – I was only going to do this once – I flipped through some interior design magazines, visited a few home.
The pictures presented in this post are from a Melbourne based design firm named Matt Gibson. Their design solutions are based on light, material and patterns of movement. As you can see from these pictures they focus on contemporary and modern rooms, that are characterized by clean lines, and a lot of open space. Matt Gibson won the Interior Design Awards 2006 for the Best Residential Interior.

Modern Best Interior Design Kitchen inspiration comes after I’ve started series that now is at #4 set of pictures today I’ve decided that I should concentrate also on other rooms, and I’ve selected the kitchen. Like in Bedroom Inspiration series Kitchen Inspiration will be a collection of beautiful kitchen pictures for your inspiration. Today let’s see some moder kitchens .. enjoy ! The factory uses no partlicleboard or the thin edge tapes common in other homes but solid permanent materials and traditional craftsmanship.




No comments:

Post a Comment